3/4/2003: Service Record 5.3 released.
- Debugging information has now been removed from the compiled software.
- Now developed and compiled using Borland Delphi 7 Professional.
- Database tables are now indexed.
- Added an option so that the Service Report only shows totals.
- Added a wizard to help simplify the import process.
- Removed the prompt that asked if you want to print all Study Report slips or all pages of your Service Report. Now if there are multiple pages, you can specify which pages to print on the Print dialog.
- Fixed a bug where the Review columns would not always line up.
- Fixed the flicker that occurred on the Calendar when resizing the window.
Back to What's New Index