1/20/2009: TurboLaunch 5.1 released.
- Updated the Help file so that it is compatible with Windows Vista.
- Added a "Run As" option when configuring a button to run programs. This
causes Windows to prompt for alternate user credentials.
- Fixed a bug where TurboLaunch would not come to the foreground when an
error occurred while launching a button with a hotkey.
- Fixed a bug where blank buttons were not stored in the Registry. This could
cause some buttons not to return to a blank state when you restore a backup
- Other minor interface changes and code improvements.
Back to What's New Index